Tuesday 17 January 2017

peer assessment

Panophobia



I think in this film opening, the film titles burning and having the reverse effect on really was successful. I liked how they was on photographs as well. It was something different and really gave that effect of the memories they was remembering.
I like the camera shots taken, in the arcade. It really gives a sense of feeling to the audience.
To me there was nothing that was confusing, the film opening seemed well thought of and planned. Things that I feel could of been improved was the light reflections on the photographs, so they can be seen better. If anything I think that the lighter sequences went on too long and maybe could done faster so more shots of there memories can be seen. I don't think the these scenes were much needed near the end.




No comments:

Post a Comment